City Spree is hiring for a professional location manager to manage day-to-day operations as well as deliver food from restaurants. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for flexibility in their work schedule while also enhancing the performance of an expanding business.
We are open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Shifts are 4 to 5 hours long and vary at various times throughout the day.
You have complete control over your working hours and when you choose to work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps us in managing our social media accounts.
- Hiring and overseeing new drivers to ensure that they are working when assigned to shifts.
- Help in the implementation of our restaurants by keeping menus up to date when needed, searching for new partner locations, and building a positive working environment.
- You will also be expected to do shifts on a weekly basis when other drivers are unavailable, in order to make sure that all shifts are covered, but you will get additional pay for working delivery shifts.
- You should be able to take orders from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday at a minimum, and you must be capable of handling other duties during these times.
- You must be dependable and trustworthy, and represent the company to the highest standards.
- The owner will provide you with several tools to assist you. All you have to do is put up your best effort.
- This location is already well-established and yielding large numbers, earning potential is likely to be larger as well, although there is always the opportunity for advancement.
All applicants are subjected to a background check.
- Salary is based on a percentage of profit-sharing of the location. This means that the better the location, the better the benefits will be for you.
Experience: 1 year managerial (Preferred)
Location: Montgomery (Preferred)
Smartphone with a Data plan
18+ years of age
Valid Driver’s License
This position requires you to be Technology Literate as we require several Apps that need to be downloaded onto your phone. These apps are used to access your schedule, receive your pay, receive business-related communications from the team and receive your dispatched deliveries. You need to be able to understand and operate these apps