We are looking for a reliable area manager to assist in running the day-to-day operations as well as deliver food from restaurants. This can be an incredible opportunity for anybody seeking out adaptability in their work plan as well as offer assistance to a developing business as it flourishes.
Our current operating hours are 11 am to 9 pm seven days a week
Shifts are 4 to 5 hours long and occur at various times throughout the day.
You choose your own hours you'll work, and choose hours to work around your schedule.
Experience: 1 year managerial (Preferred)
- Help with overseeing our Social Media accounts.
- Hiring new drivers and checking them to guarantee they are working when on their scheduled shifts.
- Help within the administration of our restaurants by updating menus when required, searching additional partner locations, and empowering a great working environment with our restaurants.
- You may too be required to do shifts on a week-by-week basis when other drivers are not available, in order to make sure that all shifts are full, but you'll get paid more for working delivery shifts.
- You will need to take orders between the hours of 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. Tuesday to Saturday, and you must be able to handle your other tasks during this time.
- You must be reliable and trustworthy, and represent the company to the highest standards.
- This area is as of now well-established and produces great numbers, so earning potential is anticipated to be higher as well, in spite of the fact that there's continuous opportunity to grow up.
A background check is conducted on all applicants.
- Salary is based on a percentage of profit-sharing of the location. This means that the better the location does, the better you will do.
Smartphone with a Data plan
18+ years of age
Valid Driver’s License
This position requires you to be Technologically Literate also requires a few Apps that have to be downloaded onto your phone. These apps are utilized to access your schedule, get your pay, receive business-related communications from the team and receive your dispatched deliveries.